Saturday, July 01, 2006

ive got a news flash for you walter kronkite....

I found this thingy and i will do my best to answer...its kinda fun, i highly suggest it.

I am a cuddler: not so much. im more of a "wham bam thank you mam" kinda girl.
I am a morning person: i dont like actualy waking up, but i would much rather be up early getting things done. and i go to bed at like 10:00 so i guess im not a night owl.
I am a perfectionist: no, but i am anal when it comes to certain things. my house isnt always clean, by any means, but when i do clean it is redisculously clean and spotless.
I am an only child: jen and ryan died??!!?!
I am currently in my pajamas: nope. it is noon on saturday and im wearing a new black and white striped tank top and cut off capris.
I am addicted to my blogger: i am addicted to reading it and reading what everyone has to say but as you know i only actualy blog about once a week.
I am shy around people at first: yes. but once im comfortable, not shy much at all.
I bite my nails: sadly i do. i go through phases, but if im wearing polish i dont!
I can be paranoid at times: iim always afraid people dont like me. i think people often dont like me, but i dont know why...makes me sad.
I currently regret something that I have said: i recently said, "what the crap?!" to a 3 year old. oops.
I like someone: i like eric, i like nikki, i like jenn and jen, i like arwen, i like ryan, i like jessa, i like anrea, i like andrew unless hes being a butt, i like lisa, i like dustin and amy, i like my mom and dad....
I enjoy country music: not so much. but im not opposed to it.
I enjoy jazz music: i went to a jazz bar in seattle with a few friends once, that was fun, but otherwize, not really.
I enjoy smoothies: love them! but they make me sick. lots of food makes me sick.
I enjoy talking on the phone: yes, to people that i dont see much. but not just to chit chat.
I have a lot to learn: nope, pretty sure i know it all.

I have a pet: violet the dog and marci the hampster and eric the husband.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: yes, but its not like im going to reveal it!
I have all my grandparents: no...just one left. thanks for bringing it up. 2 have died and one is dead to me.
I have been told that I am smart: never. actualy, eric thinks im smart, but im not sure where he came up with that.
I have broken a bone: nope. never. got a bloody nose once.
I have Caller ID on my phone: we only have cell phones, so yes.
I have bathed or showered with someone: just with my husband! oh, and jess.
I have changed a diaper: who hasnt??
I have changed alot over the past year: yes, we go to a new church and it has been an awsome growth experience! ive never seen jesus like i have in the past year. such a blessing.
I have done something illegal: like jaywalking? i think the worst thing ive done is snuck into a hotel pool in portugal and snuck in the rest of eric s family. im pretty wild, i know. they call me crazy tara.
I have friends that have never seen my natural hair color: no, i am all-natural right now. kinda sick of having stripes in my hair.
I have had surgery: i had my appendix out.
I have killed another person: no, but my grandpa did.
I have had my hair cut in the last week: just my leg hair.
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn't: unfortunatly. but i most of you know him so im not telling.
Now, wasnt that fun?!

13 comments:

arwen said...

interesting. I have learned so much about you here Tara... you are like a new person to me. Ok. I'm lying. I knew all this. I wish you would have titled it "I've Got A News Flash For You Walter Kronkite..." that would have been awesome.

tara said...

arwen, that is the title...

Jess said...

Tara I like you a lot...A whole lot! I was just thinking about how much I miss you! Sad...At least we will be together in heaven!

tara said...

lol. jess i hope we see each other before we get to heaven! but worst case scenario- i will be waiting for you in heaven. (cause im older, so i will probably die first) BFF.

Anonymous said...

Tara, you are pretty frickin' hilarious!

p.s. When I first spelled "hilarious" it didn't look right, so I had to spellcheck it. Needless to say I was pretty embarrassed and it still doesn't look right.

Jen said...

Yah, our gramps killed someone. Maybe even lots of people. Maybe even our grandma. Too bad he's not in jail... I'm glad we have another grandma. She would never kill anybody.

Ryan Woods said...

yeah, if any of you go to church with a kindly looking, steak eating, bald, overweight, glass wearing old man...beware. He might be our evil grandpa and he just might kill you.

tara said...

or would she?? ive wondered about grandma woods...she just might kill someone...

Lisa said...

LOL.... I know everytime I hung out with G.Woods (Grannie Woods, not Greg) I feared for my life.

Lisa said...

i guess all you have to do in Bloglandia is complain about not getting enough comments on someone elses blog, for just flat out unashamedly ask for them... cause I read your comment on Ryans... and now look... you've got a whole lot of them.

Lisa said...

i guess all you have to do in Bloglandia is complain about not getting enough comments on someone elses blog, for just flat out unashamedly ask for them... cause I read your comment on Ryans... and now look... you've got a whole lot of them.

Anonymous said...

Look tt! I figured it out! I finally read you huge long post and I saw that you like me (when I’m not a butt)! Well, I like you too…when I’m not being a butt.

I want to take this time to tell arwen…if you are out there and reading this…I still love you and will wait forever…well probably not forever, but at least for a couple more months.

tara said...

hooray, drew! youre here, well, youve always been here, just invisible. let me give you a big fat, welcome. you are in a place of peace and harmony my friend (except for when people pretend to be raj), a place where you can go and everybody knows your name. (or at the least, your screen name).