Thursday, July 27, 2006

pie hole...


ok. its dwitger, yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. im sending another recipe out there...but i must say, i am bored with my own posts. i only have so much time to write these little messages and i have to keep up with dwitger and i also try to write on saturday since its my day off, but crap, when i can only write once or twice a week...recipes get old! should i switch dwitger to every other thursday? i mean, believe me, ive still got tons of good food up my sleeve, but should i spread it out a little??
anyway, here is erics birthday mud pie: i think i will call it...erics butt pie, no...chocolatey delicious. no, erics chocolatey deilious butt pie. yep, thats it.
"erics chocolatey delicious butt pie"
ingredients:
oreo pie crust
jar of caramel ice cream topping
2 Tbsp vanilla extract
2 pints of you favorit ice cream (i use coffee or some sort of chocolate or both)
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup toffee chips (optional)

in a small saucepan, heat 1/2 c. caramel and the vanilla to a boil and then let simmer for about 6 minutes. (dont simmer too long, i did once and it turned into a hard cany shell that could not be broken, literaly) its better to undercook the caramel. pour mixture into oreo crust and put in freezer for about 15 minutes. scoop 1 pint of ice cream into pie shell and sprinkle half of both chips on top. repeat with next pint of ice cream and chips, then drizzle with remaining caramel from the jar. freeze for about 4 hours.

i really hope you enjoy erics butt, have a slice and take a big ol' bite! its a little piece of heaven, one of my faves. i shared erics butt with some friends the other day and they ate it right up- loved it. so i hope you and your family enjoy the smoothe flavors of erics butt.

8 comments:

Jess said...

Don't tell anyone, but I think you might be my most favorite person ever. YOu complete me Tara Silvertree, you complete me.

tara said...

jess, youre my fave too! it was great to talk the other day- i actualy still had tons of things i wanted to talk about...maybe i will call again in the next few days. love you sissy.

Lisa said...

That is sick. Sick. Sick.

Unknown said...

All I can say is: Eric's butt sounds delicious. And since you won't stop bragging about it, I'll have to believe that the way it sounds is the way it is.

And I think we should still get a new recipe every week. You made a commitment to us, Tara.

Priscilla said...

yummy yummy can't wait to have eric's butt in my tummy! -p

tara said...

thank you gina and pris, im glad i can count on you guys to taste erics butt. true friends.

arwen said...

what if.... WHAT THE CRAP! JESS TOLD ME THAT I COMPLETE HER! something fishy is going on here....

what if you just ... ooohhhh. i know it's a little hi-tek for some, but what if you just put a recipe in the side bar and updated it everyonce in a while? then you could just get away with not posting and all you would really have to do is fake a recipe by looking it up... that is my answer.

tara said...

oh my word, i love this idea!! sadly, it is too high tech for me and i dont know how to do such things...