Thursday, April 20, 2006

eenie meenie...


so, this is what it has come down to...im a blogger. i guess i just wanted to be cool like a few people i know, jen, ry, lis, arwen... so here i am. i hope people will like me better now, i hope i can be in the cool club of people who write ramdom, yet amazingly witty things for others to read, criticize and ponder. come to think of it- you four, mentioned above are truly some of my wittiest friends/siblings/bff since 3rd grade. none can compare to the quick wit of arawan, she has cat like speed and reflexes when it comes to the mind, nay, ryan's ability to sound exactly like ron burgundy may trump all funnyness. Lisa, i never knew of these writing skills, it is a river that runs deep...into the soul... jen, my little buttercup, has the sweetest smile...need i say more? no, i need'nt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Tara! Want to see and hear more about that puppy!! Love you & Miss you tons. It was great to see you at Sar & Topher's wedding.

Lisa said...

Oh Tara!!!!! I knew you would do it eventually. I am so proud! And thanks for the shoutout in your first post, though I'm disappointed that I was not acknowledged for anything Ron Burgundy... he is like my father.
And in no way is that depressing.

Your BFF....

Mrs. Andrea Wood said...

diss by omission

arwen said...

TITVESTRI! YOU'RE HERE! YAY!

dodyb said...

Hi Tara

I love your puppy!!

Ryan Woods said...

Diss by Omission may be the best thing I've ever heard.

Jen said...

Here, here to that! I found you sissy! I'm reading in order because I would want my readers to do the same. I am delighted to be a part of your inspiration and I just want to give a shout out to all my other fans. Thanks for all your support!