Friday, April 21, 2006

daisytara schmilvestri...: April 2006

My precious dog, Violet, has got a nasty habit. in reality she has lots of nasty habits; butt munching, running away with her partner in crime and best friend, bruno, barking in my face and biting erics, but more odd than these few things is that she loves to eat bugs. i know that all dogs chase flies and eat random bugs, but my dog has a taste for rolly pollies! we seem to have an amazing amount of rollies around our back yard and she searches them out and eats up as many as she can. sometimes when she ruturns from a romp in the yard rollies will drop out of her mouth! eric and i try to dis-sway her from these cute little balls of fun, but she just laps them up. weve all had our fun with rollie pollies-flicking them around, and so it brakes my heart everytime violet decides to have a tasty treat.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I think you should train your dog not to bite erics face off, and worry about the rollies (the bugs, not my husband) later.

arwen said...

I really enjoy that you were able to use the word "butt munching" in your post... you're off to a great start already!

Kara Deal said...

Tara! I am so glad you joined the club! I miss your face and I love you bunches and bunches! When we go visit Luke's grandparents, I ALWAYS think of you and how you live in OKC.. yet I never find you! I guess OKC is larger than I realize... cuz I call your name, and call your name, and you NEVER answer! Maybe I just need to yell louder!

So, hi! I love your dog. You must have two.. who is this bruno caracter? If ya'll want to come east to Amarillo (5 hr. drive) we'll show you a good time and stuff! I really think our husbands would get along great (and so does my mommie). And JEn, if you are reading this... please, let me know where YOU are too! I'm going to Abaline in like 5 weeks!

Love you!
Kara

dodyb said...

Don't feel sorry for the roly poly's...they lead such a boring life..just rollin along... I bet they enjoy the vacation they are getting.

arwen said...

it would be an exciting trip for a rolly poly to travel through the intestinal tract of a wonderful little puppy... It's where I would want to go on my day off. Of course, I'm in Idaho, so dog intestines sound good... comparatively...

Jess said...

T, I am so glad that we are amatuer bloggers together. I'm with Lisa, I think the whole not biting Eric's face is a little more important than saving the lives of rollie pollies. But then again, I am not a genious, maybe Eric likes that sort of thing.

tara said...

for all you people out there who think that biting erics face off is more important than rollies- i will raise my dog, how i wish. stay out of my beeswax. you dont know our situation. you havent seen the faces of the rolly pollies, so back off. hee hee not really. :)

Jen said...

Blogger world is so fun,guys. I'm sad for your rollies, TT. Kara, find me. When are you coming?

Jen said...

T, you'll be glad to know that over here in Abilene my kids have rescued some rollie pollies. We found gobs under some things on our patio. They are living in the living room in a bug house. Unfortunately some escaped while on recess. Whoever was the duty was not doing there duty! And they were only letting them out two at a time... I never knew they could be so speedy. Obviuosly faster than the ones in your yard!