Friday, August 11, 2006

thats a wrapper...

dwitger, dwiger, what to make for dwitger... eric and i make a few different kinds of wraps. we love wraps, we feel just a smidge healthier when we eat them. today i will pass on legacy of chicken ceasar wraps. a deliciously crisp choice for those hot summer days. and it only takes about 10 minutes to make!
"Chicken Ceasar Wraps"
ingredients:
garlic herb or spinach wraps (which are sold at your local superwalmart in the bread section)
a chicken boob or 2
ceasar dressing
lemon juice
romain lettuce
1 tomatoe
garlic salt
parmasan cheese

grill your boobs (your chickens boobs) in a saucepan. season it with a little salt, pepper, garlic salt a little lemon juice and ceasaer dressing. cook it long and slowly so that it soaks up some of that ceasar flavoring. once it has cooled a little, chop that chicken up into bit size pieces. tear up your lettuce and toss it in a good amount of the ceasar dressing. lay the lettuce in the wrap and top it with the chicken and your chopped tomatoes. sprinke with parmesan cheese and wrap it up!

6 comments:

arwen said...

I was with you until the Superwalmart part. I know you are in the mid-west where it is ok to do those sort of things, but... well... we all know how I feel about the evil empire.

on a completely unrelated note, I totally got the best deal on dog treats at WalMart...

crap.

Unknown said...

That sounds super-yummy...I never would have thought of adding the dressing to the chicken as it cooks, but I bet it "kicks it up a notch." (I'm over Emeril, but that phrase is still useful.)

Unknown said...

Tara, don't let the fact that I didn't nag you for another recipe make you think that I didn't notice that it wasn't there.

I'm trying to be patient and remember that you have more important things to do with your life than supply me with new recipes.

tara said...

oh dear gina, i know...im working on it, i will do my best to find a few minutes to post today!

Jen said...

Yoo-hoo. Where are you? I made the bold step and kicked my Friday posts out the window. It's so freeing!

Lisa said...

funny how your own ideas of blogging are so imprisioning. its ok, tar, if you set dwitger free, free like a little bird. only if it means you will come back to us.