Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tazmania 1993...

this will be a short blog, right to the heart of the matter.
i was chatting with a few friends the other night and somehow, we ended up reminising about days gone by...more acuratly, outfits gone by. i took the cake with this winner of an outfit that was unfortunatly worn in about 7th grade...to church.
i borrowed my dads white button up dress shirt (obviously, about 12 sizes too big). it seemed like a good idea to tuck that into my short black mini skirt. i then proceeded to put on my new, totaly rad tazmanian devil tie. to tie the whole outfit together i wore (whore?) my fake doc marten black boots with my tazmanian devil socks that i pulled up to my knees. why lord? why?

5 comments:

Ryan Woods said...

At least you weren't carrying around a cork head wearing a Santa hat at the time.

Jess said...

Remember the taz t-shirts? Big and tucked in at the front. Yes, yes those were the days.

tara said...

jess, if you want i can tell everyone about one of your outfits...black and white striped socks...pixie haircut with 2 high pigtails with bows...i will stop there and let your imagination run with it...

Jess said...

What ever I do what I want!

Jen said...

Remeber when you would take the shirts that dad wouldn't let you wear and hide them and put them on after you left the house? Or was that me? Remember when you always stole my clothes 'cause they were better? Your clothes are better now but I'd bulge out of them if I tried to put them on... Isn't it great that you're gonna get fat when you get pregnant? Maybe I'll get really skinny and you can give me the clothes you won't everbe ableto wear again!

I can't believe you're doing the word verification things. I hate those!