Sunday, June 11, 2006

daisytara schmilvestri...

i got the job! i got a newer better job! im so excited! my one true joy in life (besides all my other one true joys in life) is working with children. so, i was just hired to be a full time nanny. ive done it before and its a blast. it will be a little baby (who isnt born yet) named charles, it pays more than i make now, get lots of paid vacation, in a beautiful house and its only 4 days a week! good times. and it is something that i love to do! honestly, it makes me excited to do something i actualy want to do. how many people do we all know that are in a wretched job that they hate( i think that would be most of us)- im glad that i can say that im past that, for now. god is faithful. yay god.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats on the new job! that sounds like a lot of fun! i am one of those who hates their job and am praying about what to do about it, so its good to hear that God answers prayers about jobs too! cause something i think he ignores the one that start with, God I hate my job! Good for you, I hope its everything you want.

arwen said...

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but I work at the starbucks on 23rd...

I'm kidding (but I really do). That is super great that you got a good job. Nanny stuff, while in no way is it "easy", it is sort of easy in that it is always different and whatnot.... Congrats!

tara said...

thanks guys- i wish for everyone to be as lucky as i.
arwem, i know about the starbucks on 23rd thing. youre the luckiest ever!!! i mean, i hope youre ready to get dreads and wear birks...its going to happen, face it.

dodyb said...

Have fun!!!

Ryan Woods said...

His name is charles? Thats awesome. If I were you I'd just tell everybody that you nanny an infant named charles. It just sounds good. Congrats.
Oh and hey, with all your new found cash you can buy me an awesome birthday present!

Jess said...

T, I think that you should tell everyone that you nanny a baby named Charlie and that he lives in an appartment filled with many leather bound books and it smells of rich mahogany.

Jen said...

That's so great. We get to stay at home together. Lucky for you, you get paid! You also get three days off and vacation time. My vacation is sleeping. Sometimes that's not even true. they sneak into my bed!!!

tara said...

ya, no one sneeks into my bed. its for the best. creepy.

tara said...

ya, no one sneeks into my bed. its for the best. creepy.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I get into a diaper and ask Jen to call me Charles. She doesn't like it that much, so I have to pick my times.

arwen said...

sick. I like you Ben. You're a funny kid...