Wednesday, October 03, 2007

8 more things...

FINE. I will post again, but not because I am inspired or have anything interesting to write about! Unfortunatly for some of you who read my other blog, I have been tagged again (twice) so I must respond and think of 8 more interesting things about myself...this is not easy folks, I am not the most interesting person in the world and I have already done 8 so... Here we go:
Actualy I just decided that this will be 8 animal related things, just to make it interesting. (or un-interesting)
Here we go:
1) My dream job (aside from being a mother) is to work at the Zoo. Seriously, I want to either work with the elephants or the seals. and I'm not talkin' about scooping poop, I'm talkin' like, I will train them and they will love me and we will do shows together and perhaps make a movie together.
2) A bird pooped on my hand today. Not just on my hand. On my finger. Not just on my finger. On my ring finger. Not just on my ring finger. On my ring. And it smooshed into the prongs and now I need to clean it with an old toothbrush or something. Gross.
3) One time I saw a little tiny Malteese dog on the sidewalk with his jaw dislocated wide open and his muddy tongue was dragging on the sidewalk beside him. It was the saddest thing I'd ever seen so I bent down to scoop him up and care for him, but as I tried to pick him up his jaw amazingly re-located itself and he started barking and screeching and chasing me! I ran for my life and he kept on chasing- teeth barred and looking for lunch. It was the scariest thing ever...to this day I consider him to be the wisest of all animals- he was like the venus fly trap, waiting for inocent pray to come along and then...snap!!

Ok I am done with the animal theme.


4) I have never broken any bones or ever had any major injuries- not even stitches. I had never even had a bloody nose until a year or 2 ago- I called Eric and was frantic because I didn't know what to do- do you plug? do you shove T.P up there? Do you pinch and tilt??
5) I was homeschooled from 3rd grade until I graduated from high school and I loved it. I will homeschool our kiddos too.
6) I have Matthew 5, 6 and 7 memorized. Look it up people- it's alot!
7) I have lots of freckles and I do not feel like they are cute freckles..they're just freckles. If they all merged into one, I would be more tan than all yall!
8) When I was a kid, I not only sold lemonade and kool-aide to make a little cash, I sold Dixie cups full of yogurt, pumpkin seeds, stuffed animals, bananas...really it was just whatever I could find around the house.
The end.
I am considering shutting this blog down and merging it with our adoption blog...because I think all the same people read them both anyway...what do you think? Should I take the leap or stick it out?
Also, let me know if you are reading this. I need to know who all is out there cause I know that some people don't comment. If you read this- just say hello, just once. Today. Please.

17 comments:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jess said...

Oh, and seriously (this is only coming from jess), I feel your pain with the freckles. If only they would all stick together into one giant freck...then we would get tan and not stay the pasty whites that we are.

BFF

tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Tara, forgetting about your appendix is kind of a big thing. Especially because surgery is a bit bigger than say a bloody nose.

And I think it's funny how many random jobs you wish you had. Maybe that's why before Charles you never worked anywhere longer than a year. Maybe you were just working at all the wrong jobs and not fulfilling you dreams, such as making pizza at Papa Murphy's.

Brahim Brahim said...

Papa Murphys? Really Tara? I'm with you on the job thing, 8 jobs in 6 years.....not a very good ratio.

Tara said...

Or maybe my ultimate dream is to work at the Zoo and I will never feel fulfilled in life until I have had an elephant or seal of my own...maybe.

Drew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

I think you so should merge too, because your sisters post should have been on your other blog, and your lawn mower post should have been on this blog, so you are just getting confused.
I remember you getting pooped on in high school too. The birds love you. Didn't you get pooped on by a bat once too? at yamhill? did i just make that up?

Jess, your first comment was the funniest thing i've ever read in my life.

Eric S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would never call you a liar. That's harsh. Maybe you just haveman unitentionally creative memory.

I always said my dream job would be either travel writer or Jelly Belly taster. But then I thought about how I'm a picky eater and I only really like about 6 flavors of Jelly Bellies, so now I'm back to travel writer.

I got pooped on by a bird at camp once. I remember it got all over my new purple shirt that I was supposed to be saving for school. Birds suck. Except for when they're dinner.

Unknown said...

P.S. I don't care if you merge or not, I'll read both blogs if you keep both. (Yes, I check both regularly.) But if you think about it, you won't need an adoption blog much longer because you'll have Malak home with you and he'll be your kid and the adoption process will be history. Then you'll need a Bragging on Our Amazing Baby Blog. (That's pretty much what mine has turned into.)

Drew said...

haha, t, you are so bitter!

Kim said...

tara- i think that our conversation from the zoo leaked over into your blog. i feel as if you kind of stole my dream job with the seals. i do like gina's jelly belly tasting job, but i think i still like the seals better. i think it would be easier if you merged but i support whatever decision you may make. and don't worry the next time you get pooped on i will be there with purell, wipies, and napkins to help. good times.

ps when are you going to post that hilarious halloween picture of you and ryan and jenn? halloween is getting close.. do it, do it, do it!

Amy said...

Ummm...I just learned that you were homeschooled. This. is. Fascinating.
I already knew you would love to work at the zoo...I mean, we are just tight like that now. We know these things about each other and stuff.

Kaydub said...

i read but always kinda late. just like now. You're a funny girl. The memories are there Tara, just believe.
Mom