Thursday, September 07, 2006

a day in the life of me...

Here is me with little charles, it was a hard day...
who wants to hear about my new job?! i started this week and it has gone great thus far. here is how my day goes...i arrive at their house at 7:00am (sick, i know), charles has just woken up and so i feed him and change his diaper and then put him back to sleep at about 7:30, at about 8:00 i take a little nap until 9:00 and then wake up and eat breakfast while watching Ellen and the view. then i read my biblia and have quiet time. charles wakes up at about 11:00 and i feed, dress, change diaper, lotion his fat little body and comb his fro. we then go for a walk while it is still cool outside and he falls asleep in the stroller..we get home, he goes to bed and sleeps until i leave at about 4:00. could there be a better job?! it is quite fabulous, although i must confess, i cant wait for him to be awake just a little more so that we can actualy play!

11 comments:

Jess said...

That is sick. And I am pissed.

arwen said...

you seriously get paid to take a nap and watch ellen? you are no longer my favorite sister.

Ok. I thought it over. You are still the fav.

tara said...

read it and weep.

Jen said...

What a great life! Live it up. Unfortunately when it's your own you don't get to earn an income by sleeping and watching t.v.

tara said...

ya, thats actualy why i havent had a child yet. i just like to sleep and play too much.

Unknown said...

Wow. That is officially the best job ever.

You've given me hope that being a stay-at-home mom won't be quite as exhausting as everyone says it is. Time for a nap? YAY! How old is this munchkin? And where can I order one with the same schedule?

tara said...

he is 3 months old, but i know the day will soon come when i will have to actualy work and play with him ect...luckily, thats still a fun job!

Anonymous said...

tara, i feel like i dont even know you anymore! it has been so long since we've spoken. I have been meaning to call you for weeks now to ask you about your new job. alas, my new job as mr. oc keeps me pretty busy and in fact dominates any second of free time i have. it kind of sucks...but i guess the $20,000 scholarship makes up for it. if you reply to this i probably will never see it so call me sometime! I love you and miss you! I need to give you a copy of the new jt cd...i dare say it is even better than his first!

RoniZee said...

It's like you are a lesbian of leisure...watching Ellen and the View.

Wait, do lesbians watch The View?

tara said...

well, since im not a lesi, i wouldnt really know, now would i ronald?

Jess said...

1. I don't think lesis watch the view. Don't ask me why, it is just a feeling that I have.
2. When the frick are you going to post agian? Doesn't the baby have a computer at his house??
3.Why don't you ever call me back?
4. I have nothing else.
5.good-day