Friday, August 17, 2007

This is the beautiful cake that Eric made me for my birthday...chocolate with barvarian cream filling...from scratch! Read it and weap ladies. (p.s. don't you like Eric's latest hair-do, the hawk? I think it suits him and he looks hot)
This is the poor little cake after we had at it...mmm.....

This is "the group". They are our nearest and dearest friends that we do everything with. We celebrated 3 bday's that night, ate delicious food, drank delicious drinks and had a fabulous time. Love you guys! (actualy, my "delicious food" was a french dip sandwhich that was a little meaty tasting and my "delicious drink" was just Dr. Pepper...but still) Happy birthday to me.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kevin and Megan said...

Ha! I so don't remember Andre running around to the other side of the table for the pic. I was like, "What is Andre doing on the Girl's side?"

tara said...

ya, i dont like the idea of the boys moving to our domain but i think that he didnt want to be the giant head right in front of the camera! its for the best.

Ashes said...

I'm not even sure what to say. The whole post is too good to be true. Eric making your cake- Too sweet. Eric's hair- Too cute (I know we are cousins... this is weird). A huge table of friends- How does one get so many friends?
I am not sure when it was, but Happy birthday!!!

tara said...

one must work long and hard to find such a large table of friends! it is not something one can achieve over night....but with a little hard work and alot of perseverience...

Kaydub said...

to really complete your Birthday extravaganza, you must spend all your Birthday money!! Have fun! Way to go on the cake Eric!

Marmme

Drew said...

that cake did taste pretty good. E used to always cook stuff growing up and now he acts like he doesnt know how! I hope he doesn't fool you because he doesn't fool any of us, we just let him pretend, but we know better.

Kaydub said...

And to think! I bemember your FIRST birthday! No, not when you were one year old (that was your SECOND birthday). I'm talking about ZERO! Yeah, that was a great day, alright.

Kim said...

taralithica, you are truly a blessed blessed person. a cake making husband, eric should give out lessons.

andre cut his hair last night and left the mohawk zone for last just to give me a peek at what it would be like. i must admit it was not hideous as i had thought it would be, but not good.

what a table of amazing looking friends you have got there. they are almost like celeb status, wouldn't you agree megan?