Monday, December 11, 2006

thank you jesus...

i have never cared about jude law. isnt really my type. hes a butt hole for cheating on his hot wife...so i dont have much respect for him....but i saw his new movie "the holiday" this weekend with a few friends....now, i not only like him, but i love him in a very sexual way. (ew thats gross, but i think you get the picture) i suggest all you girls out there see this movie and be prepared to want to make out with judas, i mean jude.
p.s. the movie is cute too. i give it 3 thumbs up, aside from cameron diaz' major over acting.

8 comments:

arwen said...

I'm not going to lie: Jude Law is beautiful. And yes, he did cheat on his hotwife (one word on purpose). But still... Jude Law is pretty. I'd make out with him.

I like that you like him in a sexual way. COA. He's my Giant Mole back up.

ps COA is comprised of awesome... get it? Comprised Of Awesome? COA?

Unknown said...

Yeah, he's pretty. But his looks have gone into a tailspin in the last year or so. I haven't seen a good (recent) picture of him in months--and I pay close attention to these things.

Also, he reminds me of an ex-boyfriend (except for the British part and the dirty cheater part), so it's hard to get too revved up about him. The guy he reminds me of wasn't a very good kisser.

Unknown said...

Okay, I just found this hilarious dealiebobber, and it totally fits with your topic, so I decided to link to it.

http://www.fametracker.com/celebrity_vs_thing/law_vs_chips_and_salsa.php

P.S. Arwen, I can't comment on your blog because, as you say, beta blogger sucks.

Unknown said...

Okay, part of that link disappeared. Just go to

http://www.fametracker.com/

and click on the Jude Law vs. Chips and Salsa link.

I love commenting three times in a row. It makes me feel so cool.

arwen said...

I know we all followed this link

Jess said...

I don't get it about Jude Law...I mean a Little...but not so much as this.

ALSO...Ryan told me about the job!! YEAH! Congratulations!

tara said...

thats the beauty of it jess- you have to see the movie! i hated him as much as you did!

rebecca marie said...

mmmmmmjude.